Using the Nufree Hair Removal System, an esthetician will apply a thin layer of wax to the hair needing removal. The Wax is then removed with a paper strip. Nufree was developed over 25 years ago to help plastic surgeons remove hair from a patient before surgery. It is NOT a wax and never sticks to the skin. It’s antibacterial/antimicrobial so it is safe, clean and germ free. It’s also completely botanical and safe for the entire body. Nufree is clinically tested and uses no animal products.
Before scheduling your appointment, please consider these tips:
- Your hair should be at minimal 1/4 inch long. For longer hair, we suggest trimming areas before visit.
- Avoid excessive exposure to the sun within 24 hours.
- For extremely sensitive areas or people, you may want to take Ibuprofen before your visit.
- Numbing Cream is available in our Spa for advance application.
- Avoid using lightening creams with acids on treatment areas 2-3 days before service.
Eyebrows – $18
Chin or Upper Lip – $13
Whole Face – $50
Underarms – $23
Forearms – $30
Full Arms – $40
Back – $50
Bikini – $30
Brazilian – $50
Full Brazilian – $75
Upper Legs – $30
Lower Legs – $45
Whole Legs – $70
A very popular procedure for permanent hair removal, as it can replace not only shaving, but also waxing. It is used by many people as a form of permanent hair reduction. Electrolysis is one of the safest way of hair removal.
An ancient hair removal method using modern tools, hair is removed by a small hand held tool, using threads to grasp the hairs. It is often chosen by people with sensitive skin.
Threading Chin or Upper Lip – $15
Threading Sideburns – $23
Experience darker, fuller looking brows and lashes! An esthetician will mix and match the perfect color for your brows or darken your lashes for a fuller look.
Tinting Brow – $22
Tinting Lash – $27
Tinting Brow & Lash – $42